Education and Training
Stories connect people. Telling a story is the fastest and more likely the best way to create and foster connections among human beings. Relationships are important:
- when we want to convince people of an idea
- when we want to teach our students
- when we want to inspire people to action.
Telling a good story supports us to make meaning and to help others to understand better why and what we are talking about. We are all "storytellers". And we all can learn how to use this art for
- teaching and explaining
- convincing people to support us, our project or our ideas.
This couse provides an introduction to the art of storytelling with some instructions to practice, because practice and exercising is the major part of improving any competence. The same is true for storytelling.
- is something everybody can do. andIt inspires and calls to action.